Thursday, October 28, 2010

hummus and halloween

Yum today i have made two lots of the most delicious sun dried tomato hummus really easy to make-blend together 1 can of drained rinsed chickpeas, 3-4 cloves of garlic, 1tsp of cumin powder, the juice of 3 lemons, some sun dried tomatoes and 1/4-1/2 a cup of oil and whammo delicious hummus. i made one lot this morning which i took to give to my friend and when I came home this afternoon i couldnt resist making my self some!! Also i thought i had after school group today but the children had pet day at school so group was cancelled for this week which left us with the baking i had already prepared-Bonus!-Chocolate chocolate chip biscuits which I dutifully decorated with icing ghosts for halloween! May try to post photos later but at this time my camera has gone AWOL

2 comments:

  1. Yay so you did make the hummus.(Everytime I say hummus it reminds me about that scene in Bruno-did you watch it?)And oh no still no camera that's a bit weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times like these it would be handy if our cameras were like cell phones and we could just call them from our landline and follow the music so to speak :)

    ReplyDelete