Tuesday, October 19, 2010

wardrobe wednesday




well these are pretty dodgy photos but kids had scooted out the door before i had a chance to ask them to take pics! I am wearing floral though and to tell you the truth i dont really do floral not really my cup of tea and i think this is the only floral thing i own anyway Dress-from Ca'Bouge a shop over here in Akaroa-rather expensive but liked the retro look, tights from Farmers and not sure if you can see my boots but they are the ones I tend to wear every Wednesday it would seem

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely dress! What gorgeous fabric! Looking great :)

    Our Big Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile when I saw the pic at the top of your page - I know that place, I've changed naps in the boot of my car in that layby! Anyho I like the floral dress and I love looking round Ca'Bouge whenever I'm in Akaroa.

    ReplyDelete